Ayurvedic Panchakarma Therapy is the procedure of cleansing and detoxifying the unwanted body waste and rejuvenating physical and mental equilibrium. Ayurvedic Panchakarma Treatment in Kerala is a holistic therapic approach that aims to restore the body’s natural balance, eliminate toxins, and rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit using traditional Ayurvedic medicine. The term “Panchakarma” consist of two words: “Pancha” (five) and “Karma” (actions). The Panchakarma involves five therapeutic procedures that are designed to detoxify and balance the body’s doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha) while promoting overall health and well-being. Ayur WakeUp provides the best panchakarma therapy in Kerala and helps reduce your body’s toxin load. Our panchakarma treatment packages in Kerala promote detoxification and rejuvenation over 14, 21, and 28 days. Book the best Panchakarma treatment program available in Kerala, India, at an affordable cost.
Panchakarma is a comprehensive Ayurvedic treatment to eliminate the toxins and impurities in the body cells, promote self healing ability and rejuvenate all systems in the body. Panchakarma treatment in Kerala makes use of medicated oil massages and herbal appliances as prescribed in ancient Vedic Scripture and has been practiced in Kerala for many centuries in the past, in accordance with the great works of the “Charaka Samhita”.
By name, Panchakarma means a well-structured set of five actions meant for the overall wellness of one’s body and soul. Although simple in application, an Ayurvedic panchakarma treatment will give you an assortment of benefits with zero side effects. Your psyche is put into harmony with the physical parts of your body. Coherence in thinking, nimbleness, animation, self-healing, and regeneration are obtained through our Panchakarma treatments, which is one of the popular Ayurvedic therapies in Kerala.
Panchakarma packages at Ayur Wakeup, a reputed Kerala Ayurveda panchakarma center, are designed for a wholesome cleansing, rejuvenating and healing experience. We provide ayurvedic treatments to gain and maintain a disease-free state through genuine ayurvedic and panchakarma treatments. Our well experienced ayurvedic practitioners have successfully treated thousands of individuals with various acute and chronic disorders.
Why Choose Panchakarma for Wellness?
Panchakarma is the ultimate healing experience for detoxifying the mind and the body. It helps in strengthening the immune system, restoring balance and wellbeing. By cleansing toxins from the body, panchakarma helps you to re-achieve balance of three ‘doshas’ ( the three energies that govern all biological functions) and longevity. It is also beneficial in regaining health and wellness.
Scope Of Panchakarma Treatments
The scope of Panchakarma treatment is well known for its preventive, curative and rejuvenation action. Ayurveda classics have mentioned multidimensional actions like:
- It removes toxins out of the body.
- Helps in treating the disease conditions.
- Improves metabolism.
- Nourishes the body.
- Taken regularly, it can increase the lifespan of individuals.
Who would need Panchakarma therapy?
People above the age of 18 can undergo panchakarma treatment because this is one of the safest forms of treatment available and does not cause any side effects on its own.
- People living with years of stress and strain of work
- Addicts of tobacco, alcohol, drugs and prescription medicines over a long period
- Arthritis and rheumatic patients
- People with chronic digestive problems, constipation
- Those who suffer from Migraine
- Overweight people
- People having Insomnia
- Anybody who feels the need to have a fresh and pure body.
What are Panchakarma Treatment Side Effects?
Ayurvedic treatments have been tested and perfected across centuries. They are extremely safe, and the treatments can be undertaken by anyone irrespective of their age. In essence, our Ayurvedic panchakarma treatments incur no side effects but make for various bonus benefits.
Process of Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatment
The treatment, which includes five major procedures, helps to purify the whole body by eliminating the accumulated toxins. The Panchakarma treatment includes:
Vamana: Therapeutically induced vomiting.
Virechana: Therapeutically induced purgation
Sneha Vasti: Medicated Oil Enema
Kashaya Vasti: Medicated Decoction Enema
Nasya: Nasal Administration.
Ayur Wakeup gives you instant ayurvedic consultation free of cost for Panchakarma treatment. Ayur Wakeup has a big team of the best ayurvedic practitioners in Kerala who have years of experience and cured many serious diseases.
All you have to do is to submit the details for free consultation of your health condition in the contact form. At Ayur Wakeup, we believe in treating the individual and not the disease. However, based on the details provided, therapists will respond with their comments, recommendations for medicines/ treatments.
Three Phases of Panchakarma Treatments
In order to plan the Panchakarma treatments Physician may require some of the blood investigations based on which specific panchakarma and diet will be planned.
Pre Panchakarma Phase
This is the initial stage that precedes the main phase of treatment. The phase includes:
- Examining and understanding an individual’s body constitution
- Correction of the digestive fire
- Planning the diet and lifestyle supportive for the treatment
- Treatments like Snehana (oleation) and Swedana (fomentation) will be performed in this stage
Panchakarma, The Main Phase
This is the most important phase of panchakarma treatment in Kerala. It is done under the skilled practitioners’ supervision. These panchakarma treatments are not merely digestive tract cleansing therapies. It helps to remove the toxins from the cellular level.
- The treatment starts with Vamana in which medicine to induce vomiting will be administered.
- Next, Virechana, medicated enema, will be administered depending on the condition of the individual.
- Snehavasti and Kashaya vasti are performed after virechana . Nasya is performed then.
In this phase, the patient will be observed for the symptoms related to the completion of detoxification.
- Based on the intensity of detoxification, a suitable diet will be advised.
- Diet starts with liquids like rice gruel and gradually it will be changed to semi-solid and then to a normal diet.
Benefits of Kerala Ayurvedic Panchakarma Treatments
Panchakarma treatment is the best ayurvedic treatment program for the body, mind, and consciousness. It cleanses the unwanted waste from our bodies and rejuvenates the mind and consciousness.
- Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind.
- Restore your constitutional balance improving health and wellness.
- Strengthen your immune system and become more resistant to illness.
- Reverse the negative effects of stress on your body and mind & slow the aging process.
- Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality and mental clarity.
- Bring about deep relaxation and a sense of well-being.
- Reduce dependence on drugs and medicine.
- Implement positive lifestyle changes.
Best Kerala Panchakarma Treatment Packages & Cost in Kerala
The Panchakarma treatment cost in Kerala starts from Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 7,000 (8–10 days) on an average. It can vary depending on the type of treatment, duration and location. Ayur Wake Up provides the best panchakarma treatment in Kerala for 14, 21, and 28 days. Our Kerala Panchakarma treatment packages promote detoxification and rejuvenation. Panchakarma is a rejuvenation therapy in Ayurveda. Book the best Panchakarma treatment program available in Kerala, India, at an affordable cost.