Ayurvedic Treatment For Back Pain In Kerala
Ayurveda is highly effective in managing and curing back pain. Ayurwakeup provides the best ayurvedic treatment for back pain in kerala, india with natural treatment (therapies) cure chronic lower back pain. We use herbal medicine and message therapies to cure lower back pain like guggul, nirgundi, shallaki, and ginger to treat back pain. Our ayurveda treatment for back pain in kerala may include abhyangam, kati basti, pizhichil, kizhi, sneha basti with massaging the back with medicated oil that helps in reducing the pain.
What Is Back Pain ?
Back pain generally occurs like an ache, tension or stiffness in the back. It is a common one. Back Pain is said to be the most common trigger of chronic pain. Ayurvedic Treatment for Back Pain in Kerala has successfully healed many people who were suffering from severe back pain, and it can hugely contribute to missed work and disability. Ayurvedic Treatment for Back Pain in Kerala is a perfect option to cure Back Pain.
Back Pain can occur at any age, for different reasons. No one can deny the fact that most of us have Back Pain at least once. Ayurvedic Treatment for Back Pain in Kerala eases your pain and enhances your health.
Back Pain can impact one’s quality of life. Chronic Back Pain affects directly all aspects of patient’s life. Not just physically, but it can trigger emotional distress, social isolation, and difficulties at work. Because of its emotional side effects, people suffering from constant back pain are likely to become reclusive.
Back pain is actually more than physical. It kills your happiness and peace. Constant Back Pain impacts on a person’s productivity at work and person relationships. People living with chronic back pain always seem gloomy and annoyed. Back pain doesn’t let you enjoy your life as you can’t be able to go out with your friends. It can also affect your sleep and appetite.
When you start experiencing Back Pain, you should seek the best option to eliminate it from your life thoroughly. Ayurveda provides unique therapies for severe pain. You can definitely get the best back pain treatment in kerala. Ayurveda seems to have prowess to heal the chronic and complex diseases. Unlike others, it can eradicate your diseases completely.
Back Pain Symptoms
- Muscle pain
- Weight loss
- stabbing pain
- Inflammation or the swelling on the back
- Difficulty urinating
- Ache which radiates down your leg
Back Pain Causes
- Muscle or ligament strain: Muscle strain arises when your muscle is overstretched or torn. When you are in poor physical condition, the persistent strain on your back can trigger aching muscle spasms.
- Arthritis: osteoarthritis, a common form of arthritis, can affect the lower back. In some cases, it can trigger spinal stenosis.
- Osteoporosis: It is a bone disease that causes weakening of the bones that can make them more prone to breaking. Eventually, your spine’s vertebrae developes compression fractures.
- A slipped (Prolapsed) disc: This can trigger Back Pain, Numbness, and tingling.
- Sciatica: Sciatica triggers pain, numbness, tingling and weakness in the lower back, buttocks, legs and feet.
- Age: Back Pain is believed to be most common when you get older.
- Lack of exercise: weak, unused muscles in your back and abdomen cause back pain
- Overweight: Overweight puts extra stress on your back.
- Diseases: Some types of cancer and arthritis can lead to back pain.
- Smoking: Smoking can reduce blood flow to the lower spine, that keeps your body delivering enough nutrients to the disks in your back. Smoking also decelerates healing.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Back Pain in Kerala Includes :
- Abhyanga: In this therapy, the entire body is massaged for 45 minutes with warm herb-infused oils from top to toe to improve the health and nourishment of the skin. Abhyanga helps to treat Osteoarthritis, body aches, and obesity.
- Kati Basti: Kati Basti is traditional ayurvedic therapy that is hugely helpful for lower back pain, disorders of lumbosacral region, including slip disc, lumbar spondylosis, sciatica and spinal problems.
- Pizhichil: This treatment is done squeezing of warm medicated oil onto the body of the patient. Pizhichil can improve muscle tone and strengthen them subsequently giving the genuinely necessary help.
- Kizhi: This therapy is performed applying herbal leaves, herbs or herbal powders to the entire body in small boluses with warm medicated oils.
- Sneha Basti: Sneha basti is a significant part of ayurvedic body detoxification known as ‘Panchakarma’. It is used to treat heal spinal pain, gout and ailment.
Experience The Best Ayurvedic Treatment for Back Pain in Kerala
Ayurwakeup provides the best ayurvedic treatment for back pain in Kerala, India promising high cure levels with the quality and efficiency of the treatment. kerala ayurvedic treatment for back pain helps treat chronic and acute back pain, prolapsed disc, lumbar spondylitis, sciatica, and osteoporosis
Back pain can make an impact on your own, social,and proficient life. People suffering from back pain are likely to have a low quality of life. Ayurveda, being the oldest system of healing, offers effective and powerful back pain treatment.
Ayurveda says that health depends on an exquisite balance between the mind, body, and soul. Its main purpose to enhance good health. There are lots of Ayurvedic resorts in Kerala. If you are looking for the best one, we can definitely help you. Let us help you choose the perfect one that offers the best ayurvedic treatments. Average cost of Ayurvedic Treatment for Back Pain in Kerala is 6500.
We let you enjoy a disease free life
We have the brilliant and experienced doctors to conduct the authentic ayurvedic treatments. Call us or email us and let us know which treatment you are looking for.