Ayurvedic Treatment for Chronic Constipation
What is Chronic constipation ?
Chronic constipation is a condition that causes infrequent bowel movements or difficult passage of stools that lasts for weeks or longer. Ayurveda provides effective chronic constipation treatment that eradicates your disease thoroughly and improves your digestive system. Occasional constipation is a common one. But if constipation becomes a chronic one, your daily activities can be affected by it. Known as the oldest healing system, Ayurveda offers you the unique Chronic Constipation Treatment.
When you have chronic constipation, you need to have sit for long to have a bowel movement, no matter how much you strain, it won’t happen. Chronic constipation can impact on your personal and professional life. Causing you to perform poorly at work and become low-spirited. You may become an introvert and less interested in hanging out with your friends and families. Instead of suffering from chronic constipation you should try the authentic Ayurvedic Chronic Constipation Treatment.
In some people, constipation lasts for a short time, but for others, it can become a long term condition. If it becomes a severe one, you will feel pain and discomfort. Making diet, and lifestyle changes can prevent chronic constipation. If you eat more fibre, your bowel movements become regular and that can prevent chronic constipation. When you have the urge to go to the toilet, never avoid it, because it is likely to trigger constipation. Ayurvedic Chronic Constipation Treatment is considered as the best way of healing chronic constipation.
Chronic Constipation Causes
- Anxiety: It is a well-known fact that your brain and gut have a connection, that means when your mental health is weak, it can affect your digestive system. Once you find that your constipation was caused by mental stress, you should reduce stress or anxiety in your life.
- Depression: It is a common thing that people having chronic constipation eventually become depressed. But depression can also trigger constipation. Depression can affect the metabolism of your body, leading to slowing down of your bowel movements.
Ayurvedic Chronic Constipation Treatment Include :
- Virechana: Being a medicated purification therapy, Virechana can cleanse your body from excess Pitta accumulation. Since the treatment mainly focuses on the toxins accumulated in the liver and gallbladder, it can cleanse the gastrointestinal tract thoroughly. Virechana is performed consuming ayurvedic and herbal medicine that destroys the doshas and toxins from the body and bring them to the abdomen.
- Vasti: This therapy eliminates body toxins and accumulated doshas by introducing medicated oils through anus, urethra or vaginal canal. Vasti is known as an important therapy in Ayurveda.
- Snehapana: Snehapana is defined as the internal administration sneha dravya. This therapy can lubricate your body, improve your digestion and cure chronic constipation.
Experience the best Chronic Constipation Treatment
Chronic constipation can negatively impact on your social activities, social gathering becoming stressful for you if you have chronic constipation. And the worst part is that stress can induce constipation symptoms. You can try meditation, yoga, and breathing exercises to reduce stress.
Why do you suffer in silence? Ayurveda is a unique healing system that can even cure chronic diseases. Ayurvedic treatments are efficacious, apart from curing, treatments improve your immune system to prevent diseases. Ayurvedic treatments can also reduce your stress, and provide tranquility. Ayurveda, the science of life, is preventive and that helps you maintain health, teaching you to live a healthy life. One of the major benefits of Ayurveda is that it is free from side effects. According to Ayurveda, constipation is mostly caused by disturbed Vata dosha.
Kerala is said to be the best place to experience Ayurvedic treatment. Unlike other states in India, Kerala still practices Ayurveda with pure dedication. The calm climate and the cool monsoon season are perfect for Ayurvedic treatment. When it comes to medicinal plants, one can undoubtedly say Kerala is blessed with plenty of unique medicinal plants.
Not only Indians, but the foreigners are also fascinated by the healing power of Ayurveda. Since Kerala possesses lots of ayurvedic resorts, foreigners have always been visiting Kerala to try the authentic ayurvedic treatments. Chronic constipation can kill your happiness and leave you depressed. Ayurvedic treatments cure your chronic constipation and improve your digestion.
If you are seeking the effective ayurvedic Treatment for Chronic Constipation, we can bring you to the right place. There are plenty of ayurvedic treatment resorts in Kerala. We help you choose the perfect one that provides effective ayurvedic treatments. Average cost of Ayurvedic Chronic Constipation Treatment is 6500.
We offer you a disease free life
We have the brilliant and experienced doctors to conduct the authentic ayurvedic treatments. Call us or email us and let us know which treatment you are looking for.